Welcome to the Faculty Development Center!
We support faculty and instructors in their teaching role at the University by providing a comprehensive program of services and resources, including:
- Individual consultations and classroom observations
- Help in gathering student feedback through the CATALyst process
- Workshops and book discussions on teaching and learning topics
- Support for pedagogical innovation and research
- Learning assessment services
- Consultations in writing and communication in the disciplines
- Management of the Hrabowski Innovation Fund grant program
- Support for faculty learning communities (FLCs)
All consultation services provided to faculty are confidential and are not used by administrators or committees in making personnel decisions. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us.